Currently we are looking for - BRC Technical Quality Administrator - Please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com
The Dairy Kompany Ltd is currently BRC AA GRADE Agents and Brokers, who are actively looking to recruit a BRC Quality & Technical Administrator, on a Part-time basis, 18 hours per week. The ideal candidates role will be to ensure the current BRC standards are maintained and other 3rd party certifications such as Organic.
- To work independently
- To review and update the Quality Standards and manage in house audits, internal audits and 3rd party audits.
- To carry out QA and QC checks and audit tasks in all areas of the supply chain including temperature, specification, weight, traceability, calibration etc
- To ensure that all Food Safety control points identified via the HACCP system are fully monitored and controlled.
- To ensure compliance with all Company policies and procedures relating to Food Safety and Quality.
- Hygiene, HACCP awareness, general induction, GMP and Health & Safety.
- To maintain all certification schemes such as BRC.
- Producing, updating and maintaining finished product specifications.
- Responsibility for complaint handling, responding to customers/suppliers and closing the complaints.
- Food manufacturing background
- BRC Global Standard for Food Safety experience
- Level 3 in HACCP Principles.
- Technical Administrator experience
- Quality experience
- Computer Literate (excel, word, power point)
- Strong communication skills
- Own transport
The ideal candidate will have an option of working both on site and from home. The role is with an option to start immediately for the right candidate.
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Reference ID: Technical
Part-time hours: 18 per week